Delivered via email Available within 24 hours or select a future send date Available in any amount from $10 up to $1000 No hidden charges or fees
e-Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
• The Nestling & Co. e-Gift Certificate ("e-Gift Certificate") can only be used online at NestlingCo.com.
• Please treat e-Gift Certificates like cash. e-Gift Certificates will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. Nestling & Co. is not responsible for lost e-Gift Certificates.
• e-Gift Certificates will not be returnable or exchangeable for cash, except in states where required by law.
• Coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase e-Gift Certificates.
• e-Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase or e-Gift Certificates.
• Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered e-Gift Certificate will require a credit card for the balance due.
How to Obtain Your Balance
To obtain your balance on an e-Gift Certificate, please email our customer service department at: Help@NestlingCo.com. Be sure to include your gift certificate number! Please note that in most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time.
Expiration / Service Fees
• e-Gift Certificates do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
Compliance With Law
By purchasing e-Gift Certificates, you are certifying and representing to Nestling & Co. that the activities in connection with which the e-Gift Certificates will be used will comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the Terms and Conditions that govern the web site. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify Nestling & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of the e-Gift Certificates or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: April 1st, 2010